Monday, September 1, 2008

Lindi Waterskiied...at 4


I am So proud of my little Lindi who isn't so little any more. Wednesday we went boating and Lindi saw a 7 yr old girl water ski and said, "Can I go next?" she was so excited and ready to try. She got up on her 1st try and finally we had to stop the boat because she went for so long and Lorin was hanging out in the water, since he helped her start. She was grinning from ear to ear and hasn't stop talking about it. The water Ski was a 'U' shape ...great for beginners.
We also went boating today and she was crazy on the tube. She wants to be so big and will live up to the next age around her. Which today was two 11 yr olds. Lindi puts her mind to something and does it. She is my confident little go getter.



And I have to add a few Pictures of the rest of the Family. Emily Wake surfed for the 1st time and was so excited. She has been staying with us for 2 weeks as she started school and my family is up in Utah getting Sam started at UVU (UVSC in Orem UT).
The Couks..ie: Allie is always ready to pose for a picture it is great.
Trey likes boating because of all the treats and junk we always bring. He also tubed and did awesome. He has little emotion on his face the whole time. He is so mellow and go with the flow.


6 comments:

Rusty and Tara said...

Holy Cow! What a little dare devil! That is so awesome--I bet Lorin is so proud. I'm jealous you guys get to go boating--too too fun.

Melissa (Catlin) Kiser said...

way to go lindi! that is so impressive. i'm also majorly impressed at your sewing skills. i wish i could do that!

camfox said...

That is really cool! Way to go Lindi. I'm very impressed! I love all the sunset pictures.

(This is Camille by the way.) It's been a while. Congratulations on #4! I'd love to get together with you again some time.

Your family is pretty darling.

Melissa said...

How fun! There is nothing better than being on the water. What great little athletes you have on your hands.

Callister said...

Wow! Way to go Lindi! That's so great that she had that opportunity! She'll be a pro at 10! Do you ski or wakeboard? I looove wakeboarding. And seriously Kell, is there anything you can't do? I soooo wish I would take the time to learn to sew. It's such an impressive skill to have. Cute, cute skirts.

tiffany knox said...

thats amazing my jaw is still on the ground!