Thursday, August 21, 2008

It'S a BoY!


I took a picture of me just to give you a picture of my tummy.

Getting to the half way point in Pregnancy is huge!! Not only because it is down hill from here but because of the awesome 20 week ultrasound. I am continually amazed at the incredible miracle of BIRTH and how the Savior allowed us as women to be a part of it. God allows us to be co-creators with Him...WOW!!! Today I was reminded of my roll as a woman. So often the world or feminist try and take on lots of rolls, however there is none greater than the one of being blessed to be a mom.

The Fun of Pregnancy...we all have something we can complain about ! Mine is Varicose Veins This is a picture of my right leg from the front and the back
( sorry for those of you who think this is nasty...well I guess it is.
I really am in my twenties not in my nineties.
I made the pictures small so you didn't have to see them too close)













My 3 cuties in the tub!
Getting Clean after a hard long day of PLAY.

Caitline my darling friend called Friday and said she was on her way to visit for the weekend. I was so excited. She is in her last year of nursing school in the Bay area. She is a person with so much strength and confidence in knowing what's meaningful and going after it.
We taught her some games, went to a ward swim party and watched a lot of the Olympics. She is so cute with my kids,
I love her to pieces!


This is a Picture just before I was about to do Allie's Hair. She has a great Mohawk!

Allie is my big climber as of late. She climbs up onto our couch and then can't get down. She is also way sick right now which has been a miracle because it is the first time since she has been born. It is hard being helpless as she is coughing up a storm.

Trey is potty training in action. He is always naked and working on going to the toilet or in the dirt out back. Monday we are starting with Big Boy Underwear. I can't take the diapers all over the house any more.

Lindi is an avid colorer. She works so hard at every picture. She has also become so much more obedient. She is in love with 'Real' make up and jewelry and doesn't like the fake stuff at all.


15 comments:

The Scotts said...

CONGRATS!! I can't believe how old all of your kids are getting! You have such a beautiful family!!

Unknown said...

Kelli- your leggs look like they hurt! Why does that happen? Is there anythign you can do about it? I love being able to check in on your blog/family. Check out ours www.greggandcamille.blogspot.com

Tara Rickards said...

I'm so happy for you- well about having a boy! I'm sorry about your legs though! I know how miserable that can be. You are always such a trooper! You look great! I love the picture of your little belly!

Gwen Hawkins said...

Hey congrats!! You are the cutes preggo around..I DEFINITELY never looked like that pregnant. Love your post. Your kids are just darling! I look forward to meeting the new one. :)

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Kelli - CONGRATS! That is so exciting. I am so happy that everything looked great yesterday. You look fantastic, so tiny as always. And your poor legs!!! Wow, your kids are so so cute. Allie doesn't look so little anymore. She is getting so big, I love all of her hair, and those cute front teeth. How fun. We miss you guys.

Tim & Tash said...

Congrats on another boy! I'm sure it will be nice for Trey to have a brother in the house. I'm sure Lorin is really excited about that as well. Your poor legs looks like they hurt. Hope you guys are doing good. Take care!

Callister said...

Congratulations! 2 girls, 2 boys, perfect! My legs just hurt seeing yours! You poor girl! You're such a trooper. Does the heat affect your legs? Your kids are getting so big. They are adorable! How old will Allie be when the baby comes? Ahh Kell, I love ya. You are amazing.

richnliz said...

Kelly~
Great news!! I feel your pain w/ the v-veins I have my maternity compression hose and they worked real well if you wanna borrow them send me your address at rbdalton@yahoo.com and I will mail them to you ASAP. Good Luck!!

Denise said...

Yea a BOY! You look awesome (except for your poor legs). I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes well.

Caitlin said...

I am so excited it is going to be a boy!!! Trey needs a little brother and Lorin needs another "tough" kid...haha. I love you and can't wait to meet the little one, hopefully you guys can come to agreement on a name!!!

Melissa said...

Congrats! Thats perfect... Your children are darling and you'll just have another one to add to the bunch. I am so sorry about those aweful veins that's terrible but I guess a small price to pay for those little blessings :) Hang in there, like you said it's all down hill!

Rusty and Tara said...

YEAAA Kelli! You are seriously a superhero. Your kids are looking so cute and BIG. I love reading your blog--you guys are always up to something fun!

Scott and Amy said...

Congrats kelli that is awesome i knew it was a little boy i just knew it. i'm really excited for you. i hope everything goes well the rest of your pregnancy

michele cabiness said...

Yea!! Be careful, Nick may try to swap babies with you. We miss you guys, call us sometime to hang out!

Ashlee Swensen said...

Kelli you are a saint those legs look so painful I'm sorry! A little boy how perfect! You amaze me I'm gald to here that all is well with you and your cute family hang in there!