Monday, September 1, 2008

Mattching Outfits






















Saturday I went to get an oil change for the car at Wal-Mart and it took...2 Hours with all 3 kids
so I looked through fabric and Lindi picked some and had me make us 3 girls
Matching dresses. It was fun to be back on the sewing machine.
Sunday the girls and Emily(I gave her mine) ware the outfits and we took pictures.




Also I potty trained Trey this last week and he was awesome. Treys personality is one to "watch others" until he knows he can do it and then he just does it. The first 2 days we only had 2 small accidents. (church was a desaster) and then the rest of the week was incredible. He still forgets and starts a little in his pants then runs to the bathroom. but over all 10 times easyer than Lindi (not that I'm compairing) He just seems so much bigger now!

7 comments:

Tara Rickards said...

Potty training is huge! Especially when you have another one on the way! Congrats! I love the matching outfits! Where do you find the time for that?! You are amazing!

Kimberley said...

thanks for the hello! It was great to hear from you and check out your blog as well! I can't believe you are on your way to FOUR!!! Wow! And Your family is so beautiful! It's nice to connect and you're welcome to check out our blog any time!
Take Care~
Kimberley

Ashlee Swensen said...

I can't believe that you just whipped up those outfits way to go! Potty training is one of my least favortie things about raising children way to go that is a huge milestone!

Denise said...

Is there anything you can't do! So cute, and congrats on potty training!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Kelli - I have no idea how you do it! You can barely move being pregnant with your legs, and you are out shopping with the kids for 2 hours, sewing up matching dresses, boating, and potty training. You are one incredible woman, that's for sure! Cute pictures, I miss you guys so much!

Natalie Jensen said...

so many fun posts what a cute family way to go lindi and way to go trey. way to go kelli for pulling out the sewing machine and keeping those kids busy for 2 hours!!! sure love ya

Melissa said...

Wow great job! Way to go Trey! That will be a huge relief to have one less in diapers let alone the cost of having two in diapers when that new little guy comes along.