Wednesday, July 9, 2008

24 Days In Utah!!!!

We just got back from out long visit to Utah. We Had a blast in St. George for the first week at a family Reunion with Glenn, Kathy and the Brown Family. We spent the days swimming, at the park, and simply being together.
There are so many Little Kids Lindi and Trey are in Heaven when they get to play with their cousins.



We also had a great time in Orem ...@ Thanksgiving Point- Fishing in Midway-Cooking at Granny's-4th of July Parties(Tinnie's House, Glenn's House and Uncle Matt's with all the Drigges) Ya we stayed up tell 2:15am and then didn't leave tell the next day at 5pm. We played Hard

Thanksgiving point- Seeing all the animals
Hanging out at Grandpa Glenns!
This is Bev's Birthday Dinner I had incredible sushi and yes you sit on the Floor
Driggs Family 4th of July Party!!!! Swimming Games and all night fun.
This is in Midway fishing and feeding the Ducks, We also went to Granny's Restaurant for Shacks!

5 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Wow Kell, Lovin the post. Great pictures, it looks like you had a great time. LOVED the picture of Lindi in the matching gloves, hat, and apron. She is going to be a good cook and take after her mama... hope you are feeling well!

Amanda D said...

It sounds like you had a busy 24 days! Glad to hear that it was fun. I bet you were glad to be home after being gone that long!

Kel said...

Sounds like fun! I only wish it also said, "Hung out with another Kel from the good old days at Manzanita in Cedar." Maybe next time you are in town we can get together! Also, congrats on your upcoming addition!

Rusty and Tara said...

Holy cow crazy girl! CONGRATS!!! You are seriously my hero. Hope you keep feeling good!

Tara

Unknown said...

I can not believe you were in Utah and did not call me. I live less then ONE mile from the fishing pond in Midway. I was there this morning with my cousins kids...When am I ever going to get to see you? -Camille