Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Utah

Since I haven't been the best blogger here is an update from our trip to
Utah for Business

Saturday when we got up their Erik and Erin, Lorin's Step Brother had a reception up the Canyon it was so beautiful and lots of fun. There were a wide range of people their which made it so fun... I loved all the Bickers the best.

All 4 of us decided to ware yellow; it must have been the color of the day. Also Congratulations to Tash! She is expecting another baby!!!! So one again we'll have a few cousins for this baby.



Lindi- Peyton- Makayla- Paige

Hanging out at Granny's house with Uncle Sam for conference.


One day Trinnie and I took the kids to "This is the place monument" It was quite fun… we had 5 kids and were both pregnant. It was a slow day and we were able to see a lot. We basically had a personal tour. This picture is in the old school house. Lindi and Peyton practiced writing their names on little chalk boards.


One day I got together with all my cute cousins
Ashley- Andrea- Tenely- Mollie- Nana- Me- Allie
We had all our little kids, it was amazing to see the next generation and how posterity truly grows. My two aunts, Shannon and MaryLee came a little later as well. I have such an incredible extended Family.



No comments: