Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween Night ...
we went trick-or-treating to just a few doors but spent the night with our good friends the Clayborn at their Church carnival. It was amazing! and so much fun I wish my kids and my legs could have lasted longer. Lorin is Moses if you couldn't tell, he got lots of laughs. Lindi = Sleeping Beauty/ Trey= Tiger / Allie = Pumpkin / Me = A Rainbow



Carving Pumpkins-
what a fun tradition! Lorin did it all with the kids. He even was the one who took them to pick their pumpkins out one Saturday while I was out working on Prop 8. He is such an awesome Dad!

Ward Halloween Party!

I loved this picture of Mimi and Allie, we are surely going to miss my family they are moving to Utah officially this weekend. I'm excited for them, they need to be there.


I don't know if this was bad, but with all the Prop 8 that was going around I was a Rainbow for Halloween and then ware a Prop 8 pin on my shirt. So I was a walking contradiction. I thought it was funny. Most people just thought I was dressed crazy and didn't see the rainbow anyway.

And....WE WON the battle!!! Prop 8 Passed!!!!
The Lord had a huge hand in it.


I just love my little Tiger. He is getting into the I want to do everything myself stage and it is soooo fun. I open the door and then have to shut it because he wants to open... and this is just one example of many. He is my ultimate Joy one second and then my death the next.
Wow...for 2 year olds!

11 comments:

Kel said...

"Wow for two year olds," I couldn't agree more. Your Halloween looks like tons of fun!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Ok, I am totally laughing about Lorin's costume, that is hillarious, and I love the walking contradiction. Kelli, I am so proud of all the work you and your fam did to get the prop passed, you guys are awesome. Loved the post, it is so fun to see an update. We are going to Utah on Nov 21 (thurs-mon), the week before Thanksgiving, not staying for Thanksgiving... so if you guys come on Saturday, we'll be able to see you. Thanks for posting all these things, I love and miss you guys tons. Also, that video of Allie is so cute. Wow, I think she will still be able to take down Lance, but I guess we'll see in a few weeks! ;) xoxoxo katie

Boydston Family said...

a rainbow i thought you were a girl from the 80's but i guess it looks like the same thing!!! looks like you guys had fun!!!

Denise said...

Too cute - thanks for sharing!

Natalie Jensen said...

yeah but i think it starts earlier then 2 like 19 months cause Jack is driving me nuts and is so cute too. I am so happy that the costumes were used yeah and they look so BEAUTIFUL! I love you girl.

Vernie and Tony said...

Heather sent me your link as well as your moms. I love being able to check up on everyone! (snoopy ole lady) So happy to see your family is doing well and expanding nicely! Looks like you enjoy Halloween like we do! We love you....Aunt LaVerne

richnliz said...

Very cute and creative!! When is #4 due?

tiffany knox said...

I cant beleive that time is flying by so fast! I am excited for your little baby soon to come. how are you feeling?

K'Lyn said...

I didn't realize we were so close with our due dates! How exciting. Good Luck. You guys are ahead of us by one. What a cute family. I love the costume ideas. It is great to "see" you now and then. Tell Lorin Hi from Curt and I as well. Take care.

haley said...

Hey Kel,

You haven't posted in a while and I know why. When you get back to it I just wanted you to know I was here and love reading about your little family. You are an inspiration in your faithfulness and way of looking at things. You can visit my blog now at aaronand haleymccauley.blogspot.com!! I stole your Gordon B. Hinckley quote from your August archive by the way...thanks!! Love,Haley

Heidi and Maxwell said...

How in the world do you have only 25 days to go in your pregnancy? Time sure does fly! I wish you the best. Merry Christmas to you as well. I love you!
Heidi