Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Allie's 1st Birthday
Lindi was far more excited for this day than Allie. Lindi walk up 1st thing and asked when the party started and when we got to open presents. I didn't have anything planned so I called in my good friends and their kids. Between the 4 of us we had 11 kids and ALL 4 were pregnant. It was crazy. Here is a picture of all the kids but one, and one of my good girl friends.
Christi-Me-Elizabeth-Michelle


This is my Favorite way to see my kids!!!
We love Books!


This is Lindi with Erin and Sophie-her little preschool.
We were making necklaces and working on learning patterns.This is a classic picture of Lorin in the Morning. He works so hard and gets up so early to teach seminary...some mornings he just lays back down on the couch for a quick 15-30 min cat nap. Today his hair was crazy so I took a picture to remember these early mornings for him.

1 comment:

michele cabiness said...

I can't believe how HUGE my belly looks was in that pic. I'm SO glad it isn't anymore!