Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Feb-March Picture Update

March:
*Kelli's 27th Birthday
*Trey's 3rd Birthday
*Park Play Day
*Lindi & Kelli @ the Dentists
*Playing @ home since I rarely Leave...to hard with 4.
*Playing on Dad's Phone when he is home from work.
*Sam Staying with us for a week before he lef
I sure love my kids- They are the Joy of my life. I'm the Luckiest Person alive. It makes all the difference to be well again. Being crippled sure makes life hard. I can accomplish so much now that I'm not pregnant it is crazy I now can do all I need to and still have a little time for myself. I've tried to take Pres.Uchtdorfs advice and create check it out.
http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=58467894380&h=97_gh&u=8NSnb&ref=mf


























































































































































































We sure have fun here at the "Brown Team" house! Always playing...cleaning...and making food!
There is nothing better and harder in the world than being a mom. Advice I got today from my Aunt Natalie was, " The days are long but the years are short" so enjoy it!

11 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

I LOVE it!!!! Wow that picture of Lorin holding Tucker in that super cute chair (LOL) is so weird just thinking that those are ALL your kids. That is amazing, you guys are amazing, and all four are SO CUTE!!! Thanks for the picture update.

Cyndi W said...

All those pictures are darling...and I agree with your Aunt, before you know it, you have sons leaving on Missions and daughters getting married and you think where did the time go! Your family is simp-ly the cutest!

Melissa said...

That was a great update. I cant believe what a handsome guy that Sam is. Your kids are darling Kel!

Vernie and Tony said...

SO true! They will be gone before you know it so enjoy them now! They are such darling kids. WHAT PERSONALITIES! It shows in the pictures. GO BROWN TEAM!
Love Aunt LaVerne

Lindsay said...

WAY cute pictures Kelli! What darling kids you have. You are seriously super mom! Your four angels are so sweet! Thanks for sharing all those cute pictures!

Tara said...

Wow--you have a house full of fun and love all the time! And your trip to Mexico looks AWESOME--what a great get away!

Unknown said...

Love it! You are awesome.

Tim & Tash said...

Those are cute new pictures of the family! Looks like you guys have had a busy month. The pictures from Cancun look like a lot of fun!!

Scott and Amy said...

Oh I love seeing your kids they are all so beautiful/handsome! your an amazing mom plus what a fun vacation you got to mexico!! and you look amazing!. kel your so cute and amazing! love ya

haley said...

I love this post. I need to do an all in one monthly post sometime. Thanks for the idea. I love all your pictures too. Lorin and Lindee look like twins in that cross-eyed one!

Jason said...

Your fam is so cute! You seen busy busy busy. You are one good momma!