Monday, March 23, 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhLlnq5yY7k


I needed this!!!
Just for the day...
1. Kids jumping on tramp with scissors
2. Trey smashed 3 eggs all over the back patio
3. Lindi and Trey decided to run out fount and disappeared
and it has taken me 2 hours to now pay my bills online.
and it is just 3:00pm I'm sure there is much more ahead.

but I did get a great talk in with Katie my sister-in-law....love her and the other night I started creating! a patch work quilt and it felt amazing!

5 comments:

Vernie and Tony said...

I use to have days like that when the kids were small! Hang in there! It is all worth it!

Cyndi W said...

Kelli, you are amazing. We all have days when thing go haywire. But you are remarkable...just look at those darling children of yours! They are a reflection of you and what you have taught them...you are doing a GREAT job!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

At first I thought my eyes deceived me and that you had done a blog post with pictures - will you please post pictures of Tucker and from Mexico in your free time... HAH HAH, your free time!!! ;) I love ya Kelli, hang in there, you are such an amazing mom. I loved our chat today. You are so awesome, hopefully we will see you guys soon (I guess that is ok to say since that is what grandma wants, right?) LOVE YA!

ps - blogs are a great way to vent, LET it OUT sista! ;)

Melissa said...

Your hands are so full! But atleast they are having fun :)Happy Belated by the way.

Ashlee Swensen said...

Kelli you are amazing. You will miss it one day they do grow so quickly so enjoy :) It was good to see you at the shower sorry we didn't get to chat.