Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My New Project

Lorin and I are creating a Furniture Web site!!!! it is Cheap and good Quality we can send product anywhere in USA...

Tell your Friends. Every day we are working to add more Product and make it Ready but since you are all my friends you can see it in the making. And you can start ordering early....at....

www.FiveStarSource.com

Click and see!!!

Five Star Source!!!! is our New Company!!!

Please tell anyone you know who is looking for Furniture. We have incredible shipping rates too!!

5 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Hi Kell - that is so exciting! Good luck you guys - I will tell people I know looking for furniture. So, have you guys bought any furniture from there? I would love to see pictures of anything you guys have. Have you invested in a King yet - I swear it is worth it, and you can still cuddle!

Natalie Jensen said...

yeah so nice to keep up to date happy bday lauren, sure love ya

tiffany knox said...

looks cool!
hey !
if you tried to visit my page and couldnt its because I had to go private because of some unwanted readers.PLEASE leave me your email if you want to view our family blog
email me at tfrsnfr@yahoo.com to leave it!

Ashley and Brett said...

Kelli - I don't know if you remember me, I'm Ashley Tash's friend... I just wanted to tell you I am so excited about your furniture site! Your kids are darling and I can't believe you guys have three! Its been a long time since I've seen you!!!

Stacey said...

Hey I got your blogg address from AnneMarie... I love the web site... I am just getting ready to move and will be needing some new furniture. I will keep this in mind! What a great idea