Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Christmas 2007

Christmas in Utah!
We had a great 2 weeks up with family
- Lance Tripp's blessing (Spencer's 1st)
- Cousin parties... acting out the nativity.
-Lindi constantly pretended to me Mary the whole trip
-Temple Lights, With Lorin's Dad
-Lunch with Grandma Driggs
-Christmas Eve with the Taggart Fam.
- Allie's Blessing
-Christmas morning Lindi's fav. was her make
-up and I went through 4 pair of paints because Trey just keep throwing up he was so sick.
-Family Pictures with the Browns
Visit with Tiffany K.
- Birthdays ...Brett, Patrick...and Dad.


We had a great Holiday!!! I'm still trying to catch up on live! I love the Lord and know he lives!!!!
(ps it's Lorin's Birthday on Friday if any of you want to call him )
















11 comments:

mckay said...

Gosh Kel, Could you BE more beautiful?! You look fantastic! What a fun trip!

Amanda D said...

Great pictures. Looks like you were busy. Glad you had fun!

tiffany knox said...

those pics were funny especially some of the end ones of the kids making funny faces! I LOVED spending time with you! that is so sweet of you to take a little time for me! It is so cold this week- be very glad you already left!
are you happy to be home?!
Tiff
I miss holding Allie she is so cute!

Denise said...

I wish we would have been able to see you guys! Maybe next time...cute pics.

Carolyn Hanson said...

Fun pictures, Kelli! I wish we could have seen you over the holidays. You all look amazing! Happy Belated Birthday to Lorin!

Anonymous said...

Your family is so cute!! Congratulations though on your newest Allie. She is so beautiful and you look so great!

Unstoppable Lindsey said...

Kels...your hair is gorgeous! Your kids look like they are having way too much fun. Tell Loren happy b-day....late....

Callister said...

What cute pictures! Looks like you all had a great Christmas. Next time you're in town, hit me up. We're in Utah now you know! You are gorgeous. Tell Lorin hey!

KP said...

Kelli!
Not sure if you remember me, but I found your blog through Melissa's blog (she's an old highschool friend)and what a small world!
Three kids-how did you catch up to me so fast?
Anyway, you guys look great! It was fun to find you!
Karen Phipps

KP said...

Kelli!
Not sure if you remember me, but I found your blog through Melissa's blog (she's an old highschool friend)and what a small world!
Three kids-how did you catch up to me so fast?
Anyway, you guys look great! It was fun to find you!
Karen Phipps

Melissa (Catlin) Kiser said...

Kelli
you look great!
Rob