Friday, November 9, 2007

Lorin with ALL 3...wow it feels we have a lot of kids!

Lorin was a little overwhelmed as he placed all 3 kids in his arms. So far the transition to 3 has been way easier then our transition to 2. It helps that Allie is such a great baby. Lindi got "Croup" and has been real sick and Trey's top 2 eye-teeth finally popped through yesterday...so I have had two needy kids....with little sleep. But for the most part life is wonderful. Tomorrow we are headed to the bay area to witness Caitlin Fitzgibbons baptism. She was my EFY kid 5 plus years ago. It is incredible, Lorin is going to baptize her and I'm going to sing. I just hope our 3 kids do well with being sick and staying at a hotel.

1 comment:

Callister said...

Kell, is this the girl who would call you to talk about getting baptised but her parents had issues? If it is or isn't, I'm still excited. That's so great that one of your EFY kids is entering the waters of baptism! Love you!