Monday, October 15, 2007

Special Visitors


Allie Jane Brown
Oct. 9, 2007 @ 8:47pm
20 inches long
6 lbs 13 oz
This has been a crazy week ....that is for sure... life altering. My Grandpa Driggs passed away and there was no way I was going to miss his funeral. So it was off to Utah, just 11 days before my due date. I made arrangemets with Dr. Barton up in SLC and figured I could have a baby any where, all the Dr. does is catch the baby anyway. The Funeral was beautiful ... but no funeral could have done justice to truly how incredible of a man Leonard Driggs was. He touched the lives of all who know him. It has been hard for all the family. But with death there is also life. Heavenly Father's incredible plan of Happiness is amazing. There is nothing more incredible than having a new perfect spirit come into this world.



3 comments:

Paul said...

Kelli:
That was such an amazing event. The way it happened and the timing was very special.
Rich Irion was the dr. who helped us. He is a friend of the family.
His wife was my very 1st date in high school. Russel Nelsons daughter Gloria.

Dad

The MontaƱo’s said...

Lorin and Kelli,
Congratulations on your 3rd child. Wow!! you two aint messing around. We hope all is well with your family, we're excited for you in receiving little Allie and wish you the very best of luck.


Montano Family

Amber Olsen said...

Kelli, you are officially super woman I can not believe how cute allie is and how beautiful you look. I miss you and am so excited we can blog each other know. My blog address is amberandryanolsen.blogspot.com you can see some pics and see what my little boy looks like. I love and miss you and think of you all the time. Enjoy your amazing family and tell everyone I said hi.

Love you

Amber