Thursday, October 15, 2009

#5----It's A Girl!!!

It's A Girl!


Well as you can see from the photo I'm Pregnant! and right now you might be as shocked as I was when I found out. My legs started hurting just about the time school started near the end of August. So I started doing some researched to go have them worked on. Well just before I went to make the aptment I decided I just better take a test and make sure I wasn't pregnant. Well ... I was. Lets just say I was shocked and had no clue since I was nursing and preventing. However, I have now come to my scenes and am so excited. This little girl is suppose to be in our home and if there is one thing I know God is in control. So I made an apointment with the doctore and I was hopping with all my might that I was at least 6 weeks pregnant. She then said "wow you are 17 weeks pregnant and it looks like your having a little girl." I was so excited to be so far...I have heard about women like this but always thought they must be so out of it. So now I can relate. So my due date is March 19th (Trey's birthday) and I will have 5 kids -5 years old and under!
All I guess I can say is- BRING IT ON! and will you all please pray for my legs!
I know Heavenly Father is ever mindful of me and lifts me even when I don't think I can do it any longer. I just want to testify that if we go to Him he will carry us. One of my favorit scripture is Matt 11:28-30 Come unto me all the labor and are of heavy laden and I will give you rest. I know God lives and has a plan for me and my BIG family.

26 comments:

McCandless Co. said...

Congrats you guys! I am glad it is you and not me.....hope everything goes great!

Amanda D said...

Wow -- congrats!

Melissa said...

Congrats! I honestly don't know how you do it. But you have darling happy babies thats for sure. I'll be thinking of you and praying for you.

Tara Rickards said...

Oh my goodness!!!!! Wow! You are going to be so busy, but any child that gets to come into your family is so lucky! You are such a good mom and I am so happy for you! I will pray that your legs will hold up and let you continue to chase after the other 4!

Heather said...

WOW!!! HE sure does plan for you guys to have a big family! Congratulations! I would love to not realize I was pregnant until I was 17 weeks along! It would seem like the shortest pregnancy ever! :0) Well, I hope your legs get feeling better :0)

Heather said...

A big congratulatons to you! That is such a happy surprise. I just read your blog out loud to all of the Spencers and everyone is super excited. You are amazing!

Melissa (Catlin) Kiser said...

how lucky to just skip the first trimester! congrats! you are amazing!

Paul said...

Kelli AND Lorin

This is awsome. You guys are great.
Love Dad

Carolyn Hanson said...

WOW! What a story! Congrats.

btw, we're having a girl too!!! Due March 10th. :)

AnneMarie said...

Oh my goodness! What a HAPPY surprise to be half way done with your pregnacy with a beautiful baby girl!

Life is busy I know, but I'd love to chat for a few.

801-915-3003

Talk to you soon! And a huge Congrats your way.

Natalie Jensen said...

congrats girl 17 weeks how nice you just 1/2 your pregnancy without knowing it!!!!

Brynn and Jared said...

Kell! We are so excited for you! you are both the cutest parents and your kids are absolutely ADORABLE!!! i was showing them off at work :) They are just so cute! and this new little girl will be so precious as well! Congrats and good luck with your legs! We are all praying for you!

Anonymous said...

Kelli you are so amazing... I love that you have so much faith in heavenly father and his plan. I know that he will carry you! We will definitely keep you and your family in our prayers. Love you

Rob said...

Totally awesome. You guys are amazing!

Unknown said...

You are amazing! Thanks for being such a great example to me!! Good luck!! You can totally do it - if anyone can, Kelli Taggart can!!!

Unknown said...

PS- I love the story!! If Gregg had his way I would pregnant again (Truman is 6 months old).

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
haley said...

I can't believe you didn't know till 17 weeks!!! I am two-ton-Tess by then! That is so nice. The first trimester is no fun. It should always be skipped. We are going to miss you guys tons! Good Luck in your move. You have taught me so much in the few years I visited you. You are the best!

Denise said...

Oh my goodness!! Congrats to you both. Sure it is going to be a LOT of work, but having a new baby is so rewarding. I will definately keep you in my prayers. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.

Tara said...

Well Kelli, if anyone can do it, it is you and Lorin! And since you have beautiful girls the more the better. I will pray for your legs (and for your patience!
But, you are lucky to be 17 weeks along--time will just FLY by!

Tenley said...

WOW!!! Congrats Kelli! I am so excited for you, but am shocked at the same time. I hope your legs do better this time, and I hope you are here so we can all help with those other 4 little ones:)

camfox said...

Kelli,
You're amazing. It was such a tender mercy to run into you this evening. On the way home, I told Nathan at least three different times how happy I was that I got to talk to you. Thank you so much! I'll keep you in my prayers. I think the world of you.
-Camille

richnliz said...

Holy Moly!! But if anyone can do it it's you!! Love you girl hope all is well. KIT not on FB anymore...long story! Thanks for the scripture and testimony at the end I needed that more then ever right now!!

Cascia Talbert said...

Congratulations and good luck with your move!

MLH said...

Congratulations and all the best for your move 'home'.

K'Lyn said...

OH my goodness! I am thrilled for you. Heavenly Father wants lots of sweet babies in your family because you are so awesome. We will pray for you. Let us know if we can be of any help with the move or anything else at all.