Friday, May 9, 2008

Lindi's 4th Birthday ....& Trey's Broken Arm!

Lindi's Birthday.
The best part of the whole day is she can now chew GUM

This is Lindi on her birthday loaded with make-up. As soon as she woke up she asked, "Now Mom can I have lip stick, Lip liner, eye shadow, blush and Mascara!" Ya she is only 4 I'm in trouble
Saturday May 3rd Lindi Turned 4! So is getting so big. Sam was Danny in Grease so we went and saw his play and then went to the park after for Linid and Mark (my mom's cuz) Birthdays.
I think Allie and I look alike here and I had to throw this picture in here because my kids always tend to look like Lorin.
Playing in the Backyard we bought a new pool out back and have started to put it to good use, but now it has to be on hold until Treys cast is off.


Broken ARM
Trey decided to Dive out of his crib last Friday and broke his forearm ... it wasn't a clean break but we still had to go to the ER and get X-rays and the whole bit. then the following Monday we went in and got a little blue cast. He is a trooper and I am really having a hard time keeping him in his bed. He dosn't get to bed until like 9:30 or 10 and we start Bed time at 7:30

His cast goes all the way to his armpit. He is getting pretty good with his left hand too. but is so unstable, he falls all the time.
This is how I found him a sleep one of the days...ya lets just say it is a battle!


7 comments:

Melissa said...

Hi Kel! Happy Mother's Day... Your kids are so dang cute. I cant believe how white and adorable their hair is. I love it. You are a darling mom, enjoy your day :)

Natalie Jensen said...

oh kelli I am so sorry BedTime battle really stink!!!! The broken arm doesn't help either. I can't believe Lindi is 4 my gosh you have a 4 year old!!! Happy Mothers Day i can't wait to tuch base in a month. love you girl-

Tim and Holly Fowers said...

Happy birthday Lindi!!! Emmary also had her birthday on May 3rd (3 years) and it is fun to have your birthday be a fond memory for me :) Happy Mothers Day Kel!!

Denise said...

Poor Trey! I can't believe Allie is crawling. Jake can barely sit without support and usually falls on his face! You look so cute!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Nice update Kelli! For some reason I can't view the crawling video on my parents computer. We will be up in Fresno in a couple weeks, maybe Alster can give Lance some tips - on second thought I am actually loving him just being so chill! ;) But seriously, Allie is SO ADORABLE!!! That picture of her sitting up in the pool is darling. And cute Lindi on her b-day, and Trey is such a stud, even with that huge blue cast all the way up his arm pit! It will be great to see you again soon. Love ya!

michele cabiness said...

Lindi looks so pretty in that birthday pic at the top. How fun to be 4!!

Terri said...

You've got some great keepsake photos. I like the blue cast! Has anybody signed it yet? Poor kid. :(