Wednesday, April 16, 2008

AZ ... keep going from Disney to see Spence and Fam.

After Disney Land we keep on going to Arizona to visit with Spencer, Katie and Lance. We all stayed in their Apt. and had as much of a blast as you can with 4 kids 3 and under(well Sophie and Lindi Turning 4). We saw Spencer's Band, Global Sounds, perform at a Regional Night for his School (Thunderbird international Business School) They were incredible Spencer sounded as good as ever and shines when he performs . He loves to perform and be on stage. He is doing so awesome at school and will be done in Aug. and then who knows where they will head.Katie is the cutest mom. I love to see her be Spencer's biggest Cheerleader!! she always talks so positive about people and constantly strives to be a better person. I wish I could have her zest for life. It is so fun to see how she loves being a mom and how Lance is the Joy of her life.
Lance is Spencer and Katie's Little angle, he is 9 mts and truly a stud. He is incredibly content and happy! It is fun to see because he watches his energetic parents and sooner or later will be just like them.
Sunday Night I had all the Family come to a BBQ- Ben, Becca, Quentin and MaryEllen, Spencer and Katie with all the Kids. It was nice to just sit an enjoy the AZ sun.


This is Allie (6mts) Lance (9mts) and Cole (9mts) all Happy as can be just hanging with the cousins. These are Allies pals...at least I hope they can be close over the years to come.
Monday we played with Amber my roommate and best friend from SUU and her two kids at the pool she is so incredible and busy as every she truly can handle so much at all times she is a full time mom, teaches preschool, swim lessons and so much more. She is always moving a million miles a minuet. I love her so much and wish we could have at least carried on more than a 4 minuet conversation when we were together. ( it is just to hard with 9 kids at the Pool)
I also went to the pool with Trinna Peterson- she is also incredible with two little twin boys (almost 2 years old) that keep her moving, being the Bishops wife and surviving as Nate wraps up Tax season, and Constant Church responsibilities. She truly is someone who emulates Christ and has a constant desire to follow him I always want to be a better person when I am around her.


These Girls are my little angels they are truly best friend, they are so good at watching out for each other, playing and giggling.

8 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

WOW Kelli - I am so proud of your new posts. You are a such a doll, I had so much fun seeing you this weekend, thanks so much for coming. Your kids are darling. I have the cutest picture of Allie on my blog btw, I'll have to email it to you. Will you email me the pic's from the weekend? Also - thanks for our chat at the swimming pool, you are a doll. I'll have to email you what I did Sunday night LOL! ;)

tiffany knox said...

good to see the whole family again! they grow so fast. I hardly recognized lindi. I went through that tis time last year with anzlie so I feel for you. she looks cute still though. anzlie s was a little rough there for a while. I am so glad you had fun in disneyland and az. I am jealous. I am moving to california next weekend. I would love to get together sometime during the summer. I miss you like crzy and I dont know what you're talking about with the zest for life thing, I don't know anyone with more of that than you!

Joel, Mollie & Tait Diamond said...

Hi Kelli! I just saw your comment on my blog. I will try and call you when I get a free moment because I would love to talk to you and I don't want to post my info on your blog- understandable, I'm sure. I think I have the correct number, but if not, I can get it. Hope all is well!
Mollie

Heidi and Maxwell said...

Kelli:
Your new pictures are so darling! I bet you had such a great time watching Lindi with all the Disney Princesses (every little girl's dream)! Have a fantastic day and know that I love and miss ya!

Heidi

Melissa said...

Hi Kell! Thanks for your kind comments on my blog... They made me happy... Your kids are so absolutely adorable, it will be so nice to all be together again and catch up and then maybe I can meet all these adorable babies! I loved see all the pictures.

Anonymous said...

What a fun time, Family is the best, it is so fun to see your family! Kelly you have more zest for life than any person I know, so what ever girl!!!

Tim & Tash said...

Wow I can't believe how much Allie and Trey look alike! She looks so big now..considering the last time I saw her she was the size of a baby doll. Lindi's new haircut is way cute. Sounds like you had a great time!

Amber Olsen said...

I love you Kelli. I was so great to see you and your gorgeous kids. You have never looked better and you still have that radiant spirit about you. Miss you.