Sunday, March 2, 2008

Post a Sticker of Our Furniture Site

Okay... so I don't want to lose friend over all I talk about is FURNITURE but, I feel this is what I eat drink and sleep these days.

Help us get the word out! On our Blog to the Right there is a picture of our Furniture which is a Link; Under that it says "post this to your blog" If you want to help us out, and get the word out there is a step by step instruction on there. Thanks Everyone. You are all amazing.

or just click here http://fivestarsource.com/blog/




And keep scrolling because I did add more than just this post...finally!

7 comments:

Melissa (Catlin) Kiser said...

I think your furniture is so darling and a great price. I added it to my blog. I wish we could order stuff, but we can only bring 3000 lbs to Japan. We are ONLY bringing our king mattress and couches. No kids beds, tables...nothing. The gov't provides all this boring, blah furniture over to use for 3 years. If you guys intend to still be in business in 3 years then we'll have to look you up when we get back! You're blog is so fun to read!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Is that your new furniture? If so, I LOVE it. Is that a King bed finally? ;)

Tim & Tash said...

The website looks great that you guys put together! Of course I would add your logo to my blog. You've got to support your family. Allie is getting so big now,it's great to see new pictures of her. Take care you guys.

Natalie Jensen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Natalie Jensen said...

no problem I hope it gets you a few sales. I dont have anything for you on the party just have fun!sure do love ya tons-nat

Denise said...

Your little blondies are adorable! The website looks great. I hope it works out for you guys. I don't know how you do it all! If you have any plans to come to Utah let us know.

Natalie Jensen said...

kelli it was such a joy talkign to you the other day! call me when ever you need it i sure love you tons- how was cleaning!